Get a complete understanding of your health status through a combination of DNA-based analysis, nutrigenomics and full diagnostic insights.
At Regen Rehab Hospital, this comprehensive screening programme combines DNA-based analysis and a full blood profile to give you a holistic understanding of your genetic make-up, your current health status and your potential health risk exposures to certain health conditions.
- Full blood profile
- Nutrigenetics wellness profile
- Genetic health risks profile
- Fitness & physiotherapy assessment
- Specialist review & assessment
What results do I get
- Diet & nutrition insights (learn how your body’s sensitivities help to personalise your diet)
- Wellness & fitness insights (learn how your DNA affects your well-being and customise fitness routines)
- Health risks insights (discover if you’re predisposed to certain health conditions and modify your lifestyle to reduce risks)
- Full blood profile including lipid profile, diabetes screening, renal function, liver function (determine your basic health check point)
- Inflammatory & cancer markers including those for colon, pancreas, prostate, ovarian, breast cancers (rule out any current risk exposures)
- Hormone profile (find out if any hormonal imbalance is affecting your lifestyle)
Who should do it
This test is suitable for anyone who wants to understand and improve their current lifestyle. Whether you want to lose weight, eat healthier, exercise smarter, or just be healthier, this full health checkpoint and DNA profile will provide you with valuable information on what works best for you.
What’s next: Regenerative & Preventive Medicine
After going through the health screening, you will have the opportunity to discuss with our specialist your health goals and way forward on how you can gain the most from your programme. Programmes available include:
- Healthy Ageing
- Vitamins & Supplementation
- Hormone Therapy
- Biological Immunity Booster using NK cells
- Regenerative Orthopaedics
- Regenerative Cell Therapy using mesenchymal stem cells
- Lifestyle Intervention Programme
- Chronic Disease Management
What is Nutrigenetics
Nutrigenetics is the study of how genes determine the effects nutrients have on the body and health. How your body responds to what you eat is your unique nutrigenetic profile. This is based on your specific genes that relate to things like nutrient absorption and utilization, food intolerances, allergies, and nutrient deficiencies.