- Severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head
- Often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound
- Migraine attacks can last for hours to days, and the pain can be so severe that it interferes with your daily activities
2. Ringing Ear (Tinnitus)
It is the medical term for a ringing or buzzing noise in the ears.
However, you may hear more than just ringing. If you have tinnitus, you may also hear: roaring, buzzing, whistling or hissing.
3. Jaw Pain
It sometimes radiates to other areas of the face due to the common problems include:
- Sinus infections
- Issues with the blood vessels or nerves
- Other conditions
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
Follow us on Facebook for more Health Tips: Healtopedia on Facebook