What does it involve?
It is to help the children to achieve their optimal physical development.
The possible conditions among children include:
- Delayed gross motor development
- Congenital Talipes Equinovarus
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- To evaluate and provide treatment for delays in motor skills
- To provide treatments that may involve manual therapy, stretching, specific therapeutic exercise and posture education.
- To encourage children to move to the best of their abilities through play and age-appropriate fun and instruction.
Follow us on Facebook for more Health Tips: Healtopedia on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.