Key different symptoms for Stroke and Parkinson’s disease:
- Stroke – numbness and weakness in the one side of the face, arm, or leg, trouble speaking and seeing in one or both eyes, loss of balance and coordination, difficulty in walking.
- Parkinson’s disease – tremor, rigidity, slow movement, postural instability. These symptoms start gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. The symptoms of included
How does physiotherapy help in neurological disorders?
- Prevent complications– correcting positioning and posture in lying, sitting and standing to avoid bed sore and increase stiffness joint
- Minimize impairments– encourage of normal movement and function through strengthening exercises, sensory stimulation, and verbal feedback.
- Maximize function– Promotion of functional activity based around daily tasks.
Follow us on Facebook for more Health Tips: Healtopedia on Facebook