What does it involve?
Tennis or Golfer Elbow
- Also known as Lateral Epicondylitis
- Is the inflammation or, in some cases, micro-tearing of the tendons that join the forearm muscles on the outside of the elbow.
- The forearm muscles and tendons become damaged from overuse (repeating the same motions again and again).
- This leads to pain and tenderness on the outside of the elbow.
- It occurs often in repetitive upper extremity activities such as computer use, heavy lifting, forceful forearm pronation and supination, and repetitive vibration.
- People with repetitive one-sides movements in their jobs such as electricians, carpenters, gardeners, desk bound jobs also commonly present with this condition.
Follow us on Facebook for more Health Tips: Healtopedia on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.